Friday, March 4, 2011
Houston, we have a problem...
It appears someone is (just about) longer than their changing table pad. (Notice in the picture his knees are bent.) It doesn't help that our little wiggle worm wiggles his head off the back end just about every time. I had to move the basket of changing table goodies to the other end because he kept trying to roll over and grab anything he could get his hands on. I don't have problem changing him on the floor, but I know getting up and down for some people may not be as easy. I measured our pad and it's 31"...the longest I've seen that they make is 34". Why do they make them so short? Aren't babies in diapers until at least 2 in most cases? (Speaking of, when does the whole potty training thing start? I'm clueless.) I did see some Puppy Wee Wee Pads for housebreaking that were 36"... maybe I should just get those. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've heard that around 18 months is when you start introducing the potty. My MIL bought a potty book about a kid who gets a potty seat as a present. I've sat Amelia on the potty a couple of times, but I think I'm going to buy a little potty for her so that she can sit on it when mommy does...we'll see. Some say that boys take longer than girls to potty train, but then others say it is opposite. I figured I would start around 18 months, but without pressure, because I've read that everywhere, pressuring your kid to use the potty makes it a gazillion times harder. ;)
ReplyDelete