Monday, March 14, 2011

Separation Anxiety...

...well, it had to happen sooner or later, right? Two weeks in a row, Carson has shed some tears when we dropped him off in the nursery at church. He's always fine a few minutes later, but he used to NEVER cry. He didn't cry this last week because it was Daddy dropping him off. Mommy had to be at church early for something else. He must only be sad to leave Mommy. (kidding) :-)

At home, he's done the same thing too. There's been a few times he really wanted Mommy. If he saw me leaving the room, he'd get upset. He'll even lean WAY over to try to follow me with his eyes.

It's sweet that he doesn't want to leave me, I just hope he doesn't turn into that child that has a screaming fit when he gets dropped off somewhere. That's NOT sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing (and poor you!). Good luck! I think Jay has had separation anxiety from Day 1 (seriously). I can't be more than about an arm's reach from him before he freaks out. Fun fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, girl...my son is definitely "that child that has a screaming fit when he gets dropped off somewhere" and you are right...it is not sweet. I hate it!! )c: Hopefully this is just a {short} phase for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete