
Well, my TheBump.com weekly e-mail for Week 35 has confirmed what I already was pretty sure I knew:
Blue, green, or brown?
Baby's eye color is pretty much set by now, and his vision is almost fully developed... .
Looks like we made a blue-eyed child...Who'd a thunk??? :-)
For those who have never stared at us up close, I have hazel eyes and Andrew has light brown (but no one ever sees them because he lives in sunglasses!). I come from a mom with brown and a dad with light blue. I will note that a lot of people on my dad's side are blue-eyed. I think both his parents are. Andrew comes from a mom with blue (I think they are more blue/green) and a dad with brown. His sister, Amanda, is the blonde haired/blue-eyed one in their family. I guess since neither one of us got the blue eyes, the recessive genes decided to stand up and represent! Carson's eyes are definitely more a "true" blue versus a blue-green or an ice-blue.

Who'd a thunk?!?!
Beautiful pictures! His eyes are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThey are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!!! And what great pictures!!! You are so talented!!!
ReplyDelete