Monday, July 11, 2011

Because Friday Got Busy

I missed my Friday Faves because I was pretty busy at work, and I couldn't find my cord to get the pics from my phone. So, here ya go!

Knock-off (i.e. Walmart) Pirates Booty - Better than the real thing I.M.O.


Blue Diamond Products - especially Dark Chocoate Almonds & Almond Nut-Thins - YUMMY!!!


New Kicks - NO, and I repeat, NO shoes fit on this kid. I don't know what it is other than his foot must be very thick. Found some Trumpettetoo shoes on clearance at Tar-jay that worked! YAY! Check out those cankles though! :-)




Animal Crackers - Who doesn't love them!


Real Naps - YES, my child is finally sleeping for 1-1.5 hours, TWICE a day! Can I get a WHOOP!!!

Shiner Ruby Redbird - A refreshing summer treat!


FINISHING my 1st Carson Sewing Project!




Not a Friday Fave = TWO, yes TWO people thinking this sweet little boy was a GIRL... are you FREAKING KIDDING ME???? Must be these beyond precious curls...



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the almond nut thins!! And Carson's outfit is precious- great job!! Oh, and he doesn't look like a girl at ALL!!! people did that to Jay the first time I put him in a smocked BLUE romper. Anthony never let me dress him like that again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so love me some cheddae nut thins!! :) and HE is so adorable in that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete