Remember that FABULOUS give-a-way from
Coffee & Cabernet??? Well... I WON!!! I NEVER win anything!!! At the Halloween carnival in elementary school, the kindergarten room had a cake walk. EVERYONE just about won a cake. I NEVER won one in SEVEN years (actually, more like 9 years since I went a couple times in junior high since my little brother was still in elementary). Talk about bad odds! I definitely like Random.org which has now improved my winning odds! :-)
Pretty soon I will be the proud owner of this beautiful dry erase board. It matches my kitchen PERFECTLY!!!

If you haven't checked out
Coffee & Cabernet, definitely do!
yay for you, and thats SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteI was SO happy that you won -- it makes it sweeter when a friend wins something you've worked hard on! ;-) P.S. It's the first one I've shipped, so it took me a little while to figure out how I wanted to get it to you (safely)! You should have it early next week. SORRY for the delay!!!
ReplyDelete