Why do companies/doctors feel it's necessary to have obnoxious music playing when you are put on hold or to remind me that my call is important to them? You know what would be great....silence. I don't know about you, but a few moments of silence sounds fabulous!
Why has Blogger only let me upload two pictures at a time and half the time that doesn't even work??? Frustrating.
Why is my our son so ridiculously precious? :-)
Why, oh why must Shutterfly run amazing deals (BOGO on photo books) when I don't have time to make two photobooks???
How in the world could our government end NASA??? I think this is SO sad and hope that someday it will be brought back. What do you tell a little kid that wants to be an astronaut?...sorry, kid. I guess you need to move to China or Russia to do that.
How do people assemble children's toys WITHOUT power tools? I'm sorry, but a simple screwdriver is NOT going to cut it.
Along that same line, who are the people that right or illustrate these instructions? They should be shot.
As I was making cookies for Carson's party, I was just thinking HOW did people discover how to make certain things? Eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder (what is that really?), etc... ah ha, cookies? I'm guessing LOTS of trial and error.
Where do the random shoes/boots on the shoulder of the highway come from?
Why was it so cool to be able to spell MISSISSIPPI when we were younger? (And even cooler to spell it backwards.)
Why do the [excuse me] a-hole drivers never seemed to get pulled over and the [at the time] 8-month pregnant me, 1 mile from my house get pulled over AND get a ticket?
Is it just me, or does Hershey's chocolate have a very distinct smell? I'm pretty sure I could sniff it out against other kinds of chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment