Is furniture ever NOT on sale?
This one was from Sarah last week, and I could not agree more - Why do you get all that gunky stuff up in your coffee mugs when you run the dishwasher, especially when you put almost already clean dishes in there?
Along with that... why do I have to pretty much wash my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher? Isn't that the dishWASHER's job?
Why was the model on the Justin Bieber perfume ad that came in something from Dillards a grown woman (or at least looked like one)? She seriously could have been his mom. Sick.
Wouldn't companies save a lot of money by not sending so much crap in the mail? Who really reads, keeps, and responds to all that junk?
Am I the only one that loves the smell of Lowes or Home Depot?
Why do I bother buying any clothes that need to be ironed?
Why does my child decide to change his nap time AFTER I have already set the time and had his invitations printed for his birthday??? This could be disastrous!
Do people I grew up with still call me Emily Morgan? I know I still refer to just about everyone from high school or church by their maiden names. Half the time I don't even remember their married names.
Why do I automatically think someone is pregnant if they say they have big news?
How did people live before air conditioning?
this is hilarious, I seriously may have to copy this sometime!! LOVE it. and yes, I do still think of you as Emily Morgan (wait, whats your last name now?) :) AND I also love the smell of home depot...I think its the wood being cut or something. love it girl. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your Why Wednesday posts! And I still refer to you as Emily Morgan :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha. Love this!! How about, "Why do items I place in Ziploc Freezer Bags still end up freezer burned????" Are they smarter than me???
ReplyDelete