Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friday Faves!

I'm wishing now I hadn't name this post "Friday" Faves, since it appears I'll never be able to actually post on Friday. Anyways, enjoy...

New Treats! (Under adult supervision, of course.)


Playing in the rain with Nana


Thanks, Humidity, for fogging my lens and ruining my picture...


RAIN!!! (The baby pool is FULL...from RAIN!!!)


A Good Laugh (Thanks to the One Step Ahead catalog)...



(Poor child - Yes, they took a picture of her going to the bathroom in the back of a car.)

Weekly organization! Got these for about $0.10 when visiting Meghan in Denver when a Michaels (I think) was going out of business. :-) LIFE SAVER!



A little innocent bathroom humor to make me laugh. This is my favorite souvenier from our honeymoon in Alaska...a pooping bear.



A new monogram return address stamp! I thought it was time to get a little classier and quit using all my free charity labels, at least for things that weren't bills. :-)



Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment