Why does the shampoo bottle have the opening at the top and the conditioner has it at the bottom? I know conditioner is thicker, so I get that. Why not just have them both that way?
Is there really that much crap in the air at our house? (Just changed the air filter and dusted. Gross.)
How does a random bug in the middle of your house get there? I'm starting to think they can do that Star Trek thing where they just appear and disappear?
How come when you're carring a full bowl or coffee mug and you DON'T look at it, you DON'T spill it? When you look at it and try NOT to spill it, you DO.
How does a lizard or chameleon know what color to change to?
Why do your taste buds change as you get older or after you have a baby?
Ever wonder what our ancestors would say if we told them we sat at a desk for 8+ hours a day staring at a screen to make a living? (You could really insert any modern technology here, but I'm thinking more along the lines of "white-collar" jobs... would they really consider some of this "work" versus more labor-intensive jobs.)
When did people start having last names/surnames? And how the heck did they come up with some of them? (I know stuff like Williamson and Peterson were from William's son, i.e. son of William. I also know some were tied to occupations, but others....weird.)
Why do I get goosebumps every time I hear Mercy Me's "I Can Only Imagine" on the radio. (Well, I totally know the answer....hello, have you heard the lyrics. Amazing.)
When did most of us become addicted to coffee? At what age do you start becoming a coffee drinker... I don't remember.
Are purses the best hiders of things or what? I certainly would not want to get in a hide-and-seek game with a purse. They would win for sure! Seriously, my purse isn't that big and it just hides things like you would not believe. I think I'm about to boycott big purses again. I'm sick of digging!
Will I ever stop sweating? (I am SO over summer already!)
What random things are you thinking about today???
No comments:
Post a Comment