Carter was doing that for a while too. I completely forgot until I just read your post. I guess he stopped! Ha ha. Now that I look back, it may have been when he was teething.
Ooooh, I bet that sounds lovely. :-/ Grady doesn't grind, but I have read that it is typically only temporary and harmless. He might grind because he's uncomfortable from teething (jaws/ears/etc) so tylenol might comfort and, maybe, ease the grinding. xoxo
Carter was doing that for a while too. I completely forgot until I just read your post. I guess he stopped! Ha ha. Now that I look back, it may have been when he was teething.
ReplyDelete~Sarah
Ooooh, I bet that sounds lovely. :-/
ReplyDeleteGrady doesn't grind, but I have read that it is typically only temporary and harmless. He might grind because he's uncomfortable from teething (jaws/ears/etc) so tylenol might comfort and, maybe, ease the grinding.
xoxo