Why is every DVD we ever rent messed up? How do they get so damaged by just taking them out of the case, putting them in the DVD player, removing them from the DVD player, and putting them back in the case????? IRRITATING.
Why do we not use the metric system like the rest of the world? (I normally don't care but I'm working on a property in Russia with hectares, ares, square meters, etc.)
Why do some people (i.e. me and Carson) swell up like crazy when we get a mosquito bite and other people (i.e. Andrew) don't have any reaction at all? (I don't want to hear the "because we're sweet" excuse. That's crap.)
Who is this Murphy character that came up with Murphy's Law???? Sometimes it seems like Murphy's Law is the story of my life.
Why is my "Monday" always on another day of the week? My Mondays are usually good, it's other days that have stuff happen.
How does an airplane not fall out of the sky?
Why do our dogs (and most dogs in general) act like they've never been fed in their lives?
Why to the birds only eat our "regular" tomatoes versus the Roma tomatoes?
Why do men's jeans have the size on the outside (i.e. the length and waist on a Levi's label) ? I can't imagine women's jeans EVER doing this?
How does a dog shed SO much and still have hair?
Sometimes I think it's awesome that you can get an aerial and street view of just about anywhere in the world, but other times I think it's pretty creepy? Do you think we are being "watched"?
Why am I either hot or cold? My body can't seem to regulate it's temperature. It's a million degrees outside, and I am sitting here in a blanket. If I turn the A/C up another degree, I'm burning up. What's the deal?
When we are outside, where are flys when we aren't eating?
How was I ever able to do the splits and kick my leg and touch my nose? It's amazing (and sad) how fast flexibility goes out the door.
Why do we hit snooze ten times? It's so much easier just to get up and get it over with.
Um, how about, "Why does the dishwasher rinse some dishes perfectly clean, leaving others (particularly coffee cups) splattered with gunk?" Ugh.
ReplyDelete