Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why? Wednesday

I've always had tons of random questions...good thing my dad always could have an answer for all of them. These days, either my dad or Dan (Andrew's dad), pretty much can answer any question I have. Andrew always thinks I'm crazy when I ask most of them, especially when we're fishing. I think that drives him nuts when I start asking my crazy questions when we're supposed to be relaxing, so I keep a lot to myself. :-)

Anyways, so I thought my blog would be a fantastic place to consolidate the random questions that pop in my head during the week. So...here's the inaugural "Why? Wednesday" post!

1. Why do babies get to bathe more than moms do?
2. How do bugs get into light fixtures?
3. Why are evening showers more refreshing than morning ones?
4. Who first looked at a crawfish (or lots of food for that matter) and thought it would be good to eat?
5. How did people get by without toilet paper, especially good toilet paper?
6. Why do all my flowers die, but weeds grow like crazy? How are they that different?
7. Do Junebugs have a calendar or something, why are they only here in June, give or take a month? Where do they go the rest of the year?
8. How is one of the foods that's been on the earth (i.e. rice) so long so impossible to cook??? If it's not Boil-in-a-Bag, FORGET IT!

I'd love to know if you've ever asked yourself any of these questions and would love to hear some of your random questions/thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I have asked myself several of those questions! Do post the answers when you get them!!!

    ReplyDelete