Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who's With Me???

Okay, any of you sewers, or wanna-be sewers (that's me) want to tackle a summer sewing challenge???


I bought what is supposed to be a super easy (we'll see about that!) pattern for a jon jon and have yet to open it and start.


(Is it just me, or do that kid's feet look huge!?!)

I know not everyone has a boy, so if you want to find a simple dress pattern to follow, that works too! I don't wish Carson was a girl, but it seems that making little dresses would be SO much easier. Since we do have a new little girl in the family, maybe I can attempt some for her in the future. :-)

Anyone up for the challenge? OR, have a sewing challenge of your own I can get in on? I'm having the urge to dust off the Singer again, it's been a few months!

3 comments:

  1. I may join... I could use my moms machine... if I can figure out how to hook everything up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I did sew scrunchies for my 7th grade volleyball team, it's been a while since I have sewed, so I can't contribute. BUT, my friend does have a great blog that you should check out: http://imakestuff4fun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could ever stop burning the candle at both ends, I'd join! Looking forward to seeing the progress.

    ReplyDelete