Friday, July 13, 2012

I Lied...

So apparently we're NOT done with teething.

We had Carson's 2nd dentist appointment yesterday and only ONE of his top molars has come in. 

I never saw them both at the same time and must have seen the same one twice and just assumed they were both there.

This explains the crazy drooling that's been going on.  If you recall, Carson has always drooled a lot which primarily had to do with his allergies and nose always being clogged, thus forcing mouth breathing.  Anyways, a new allergy medicine has helped that significantly and his drooling had been almost non-existent for quite a while.

And of course, the weekend Carson is in a wedding, he's drooling up a storm.  That should be cute....

As far as the dentist appointment went, he did fair.  He would not let the hygienist brush his teeth and threw his cute new frog toothbrush on the floor.  I was able to hold him still enough for her to slip a swab of fluoride in there (I think that's what it was).  He hammed it up for all they hygienists by showing them all his animal noises and telling them how much is was raining on the grass.  They did think he was precious (well, of COURSE!).  He did NOT like when he had to lay down and have his teeth counted and checked.  The broken tooth still looked good and hasn't turned dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment