Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So What Wednesday!

So what if I scraped up some of the Goldfish Carson spilled a day or two ago in the back of my car and put them in his cup because I forgot a snack for Target.  I ate one first.  They were fine.

So what if I didn't quite wait the full 30 minutes after my teeth cleaning to eat... there was NO way that Chick Fil A was making it all the way home untouched.

So what if for once in my life I made a relatively big financial decision that some might have thought was crazy (i.e. Giving Andrew the okay to buy another boat before replacing my 11 year old Pathfinder with 150,000+ miles on it).  His excitement has been totally worth it.  You gotta live a little and enjoy things while you can!!!  Plus, my car is running fine, paid off, and doesn't get driven much anyways.

So what if we got a sitter the first time we wanted to take the new boat out.  We wanted to go FAST and Carson isn't always so sure about that.  He was a little nervous in the old boat at 1/2 the speed of this one.

So what if I let my kid run around naked in the back yard and he pooped on the driveway.  He did tell me about it though, "I poo-pooed"... after the fact.

On the flip-side, how about a little pat on the back for these things...

Not lying to my doctor when he asked me if I exercised.  I told the truth, and he said I probably needed to since my resting heart rate is on the upper end of normal.  Boo.  Wake-up call.  So, not really a pat on the back, but for the first time I didn't embellish my story and realized not working out on any regular basis was starting to affect my health.

NOT stressing about Carson's party.  It's been nice to not put that kind of pressure on myself.







1 comment: