Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So What Wednesday!

So what if I totally through Carson's schedule out the window this past weekend.  It was a family wedding AND Carson was the life of the party!  This kid was dancing past 10:00 pm Friday and Saturday night.  Friday night he didn't go to bed until 10:45 pm and Saturday he crashed in the car on the way home from the wedding at 11:00-something.  I have NEVER seen him so tired.  For the first time EVER, we got him out of the carseat without waking up, carried him up to our hotel room, changed his diaper, and put PJs on him... he was OUT this whole time.

So what if our house continues to be a disaster.

So what if I just realized that Carson's party is THIS weekend, and I haven't even thought about a lot of the details yet.... If you wait 'til the last minute, it only takes a minute to do!

So what if there have been a number of weeks where I went to Target 3+ times during that one week.  Also, so what if I occasionally buy something I know I will probably take back, just to have that excuse to go back. 

So what if the main reason I want Carson to go straight to a twin bed vs. converting his crib to a toddler bed is so that I can crawl in his bed too and snuggle with him.

So what if I put things on my To-Do list after I already completed them just so I have something to scratch off.

So what if we ran out of dog food and so I just fed them a handful of Milk Bone treats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment