My sweet kitty (that lived with my parents), Bibby, passed away a couple weeks ago and I still haven't finished the post about him. I want to put a picture, but I know they are all on my old computer or external hard drive and that just seems like too much work.
My kid pretty much still doesn't use utensils (mostly by choice), and I really don't care.
Even though I don't really care, to attempt to get him to use a spoon, I diverged from his usual scrambled egg breakfast and gave him "Loops" (i.e. Fruit Loops). Colored cereal... my dad would TOTALLY disapprove! ha
I haven't mopped the floors in.... um...
I'm failing miserably at the "we need to teach him to pick his toys up every night before bed" thing.
I watch WAY too much TV on Netflix.
We're already starting the "brainwashing"... our kid sees the block A&M logo and immediately says Gig 'Em Aggies, and we often get a "Whoop!" too! Gotta love that! Sorry, Auntie Amanda... you aren't winning this one!!! ha ha
:)
ReplyDelete