Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Farm Time!


We FINALLY got to go back to the farm this past weekend. I hadn't been since THANKSGIVING!!! It turned out to be a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. weekend. The weather was UNBELIEVABLE! It was cool, but not cold, and the sun was shining! It was a little windy at times...yes, I didn't put the brake on BOB and he went flying off the porch. Fortunately, the little man was not in him at this time. :-)

Wanda and Dan did most of the work before we got there, so it was a pretty relaxing weekend for me. The farm has undergone some serious changes, which I was a little skeptical about at first. I still wanted it to be "the farm" and not too fancy, but I was pleasantly surprised. The place looks GREAT and still has that rustic charm!!! It definitely feels much cleaner than it used to. It doesn't have that "I hope some creepy crawler doesn't get me in the night" feeling anymore; however, there is a mouse or two that will make an appearance once and a while. Ask Wanda. :-)

Chilling in the farm high chair...


Yummy! Papi's scrambled eggs...


Let me out of this joint!


I see you!!!


This crawling business is tiring!


Still rocking the pink walker, customized with camo by Daddy...


Fresh, fried green tomatoes, squash, and zucchini from Dan's garden... YUM.


This is why we got BOB, for off-roading to go fishing, not for running. :-)








Love that sweet dimpled booty! :-)


Bath time!


The Farm is FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment