The Estimate: "...I'm pretty sure Carson is ~25 pounds and 30-31."
The Actual: 24 pounds 11 ounces (90th%), 31" (98th%), and 46 3/4 cm head circumference (85th%). I'm pretty sure he would have topped the 25lb mark on the scale if it wasn't for the massive poop explosion he had on the way over there.
The highlight of the visit was playing with the table paper. Isn't that the same for every kid though?

Trying to show off his new crawling skill...right off the table!

This kid LOVES to read!

He didn't have to have any shots today (yay!) but he did have to get bloodwork done. Can I just say that he didn't even flinch...SUCH.A.CHAMP!!! The nurse was just shocked. He was too busy checking out the Nasonex bumble bee bobble head on the desk. :-)
I am SO thankful to have a happy, healthy baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment